Not sure if anyone out there can relate to my sentiments but I was up yet again last night with tons of random things running through my head. I was so anxious and overwhelmed at the thought of all of the things I need (or would like) to get done around the house before this next baby arrives...move stuff to the attic, clean out the garage, finish Benz and our wedding scrapbooks and SO much more! Most pregnant women can't wait for the 9 months to be over and it just seems to drag by each day, and I'm sure I'll get to that point again soon. But for now, I have the reoccuring fantasy that if a genie in a bottle would come and grant me one wish it would be for this: to stop time around me for about a month. That way I'd be able to go about getting everything done without having to stop to sleep, eat, take Benz to school or go grocery shopping. I could just focus on finishing up all of my incomplete projects and feel AOK about bringing another family member into the mix of our oh so busy life! I think 30 days of uniterrupted time would just about do it. So if you know of a genie you'd be willing to send my way, I'd be forever in your debt:)
In the meantime, I decided to take it into my own hands and do one project each day. Although today I was highly motivated, so when Matt took Benz to a Blazer game, this was the perfect chance for me to clean out all of the kitchen cabinets, our overflowing junk drawers and the linen closet. I feel such relief knowing at least a fraction of the house has been re-organized. Now that's not saying it will stay that way until June, but at least it should help me sleep better tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment