And So Are The Days Of Our Lives...

babies baby growth

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Boston's Tea Party!




So the purpose of this trip was so that I could relax and get some extra help from my parents and have everyone meet Boston, of course! Well I haven't been able to take as many naps as I'd like since we always seem to be on the go and I hate to lose precious time I could spend with my family. So we decided to throw a get together so we could invite all of the family over to my parents' house to see all of us, including my brother and sis-in-law in from Atlanta. This would prevent me from having to stop by everyone's individual houses and get to visit with them all at once. We called it the "Boston Tea Party" and it was a great time had by all. I think there were about 35 friends & family that showed up for the mini reunion and we had soooooo much food! We were preparing it for days before and boy was it a spread! (Down South we make sure not only does no one go home hungry, but we send you home with a doggie bag too!) Boston was a doll, and slept through getting passed from arm to arm. Benz was happy to meet some of his cousins and was running around the house playing hide and go seek. The boy must have eaten AT LEAST 6 piece of king cake and who knows what else! My parents really went out of their way to make it a special day and they really outdid themselves on this one...thanks Mom & Dad for a great time had by all!

No comments: