9/15- Benz and I were sitting down to breakfast today. He was eating boiled egg whites, then looked down at them and then back at me and asked: "Why does Grandpa M. say I'm a bad egg? I'm a good egg...right, Mama?" Just thought that was too cute and so funny! What a memory that boy has!
10/1- Benz went outside to pick some raspberries from our mini garden with his Dad. He came back with a handful of them but was also wearing a frown. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "My strawberries are dead. They went up to heaven and they're never coming back!"
10/13- A substitute bus driver came to take Benz to school today. When she dropped him off this afternoon, she said: "Your son is sooooo smart! I wasn't sure of the route since I had never taken it and got lost a few times. Benz gave me turn by turn directions and he helped me to pick up all of the kids and get to school on time! It was AMAZING!" I guess this proves he didn't inherit an awful sense of direction from Grandma P.!
10/15- Benz was taking pretend pics of us with his binoculars and said to me, "Hey, look in here, Mom, aren't they good ones? And no red eye either!"
10/17--Matt picked up a gourmet veggie pizza from Papa Murphy's (of course) after work tonight. Benz dispises black olives, onions, and tomatoes. He wanted me to pick them all off and then looked at his Dad with a frown and said: "Geez, Babe, next time get a cheese pizza, OK?"
10/21-- We think Boston might have acid reflux which is causing him to sleep poorly and show signs of being uncomfortable. So I was planning on taking him to the doctor today to be checked out while Benz was at school. Benz seemed worried and said "I don't want him to go to hospital. I don't want him to go heaven. I want to keep him...forever and ever. He's my best friend."
10/1- Benz went outside to pick some raspberries from our mini garden with his Dad. He came back with a handful of them but was also wearing a frown. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "My strawberries are dead. They went up to heaven and they're never coming back!"
10/13- A substitute bus driver came to take Benz to school today. When she dropped him off this afternoon, she said: "Your son is sooooo smart! I wasn't sure of the route since I had never taken it and got lost a few times. Benz gave me turn by turn directions and he helped me to pick up all of the kids and get to school on time! It was AMAZING!" I guess this proves he didn't inherit an awful sense of direction from Grandma P.!
10/15- Benz was taking pretend pics of us with his binoculars and said to me, "Hey, look in here, Mom, aren't they good ones? And no red eye either!"
10/17--Matt picked up a gourmet veggie pizza from Papa Murphy's (of course) after work tonight. Benz dispises black olives, onions, and tomatoes. He wanted me to pick them all off and then looked at his Dad with a frown and said: "Geez, Babe, next time get a cheese pizza, OK?"
10/21-- We think Boston might have acid reflux which is causing him to sleep poorly and show signs of being uncomfortable. So I was planning on taking him to the doctor today to be checked out while Benz was at school. Benz seemed worried and said "I don't want him to go to hospital. I don't want him to go heaven. I want to keep him...forever and ever. He's my best friend."


No comments:
Post a Comment