We just returned from another WONDERFUL trip to see my parents & grandparents in New Orleans. Each trip is such a familiar and comfortable experience but different every time. This time around I wasn't nursing and the boys were sleeping reasonably well so I was able to take some time out for me, to get some projects started that I have been waiting to work on. I made over 100 clips and bows for my soon-to-be niece and an adorable bow holder. And I have started writing a e-book (my best gal pal, Traci, will be co-authoring it with me) on how to save LOTS of money with coupons. We will be teaching classes at local community centers and Clark College in the fall; I'm very excited to share my knowledge and lots of research with others to help them save over $500 a month! Plus I've started participating in the "Cut out Hunger" program in which I donate at least ten items to charity each month, including deodorant, formula, diapers, pet food, mac & cheese and much more. And I was able to have some true quality time catching up with my Mom & Grandma which I hold so dear to me. My Grandma even passed on a BEAUTIFUL vintage ring with three diamonds that her mother, my Great-Grandma Trammell, gave to her. I am having it re sized and can't wait to wear it every day!
We spent a lot of time playing on Claiborne Court, went to BooKoo bounce, had a Muffalatta, Benz held a 4 foot alligator at Insta-Gator ranch, ate sushi, met up with Lauren & Brandon, had beignets with Gma & Gpa M., had lots & LOTS of snoballs, Boston sat in a taxi for his FIRST haircut & we even found time to have a 1st birthday party for Boston (with Aunt Tuddie, Aunt Bonnie, Lily & Jack, complete with a pinata too!) I can't thank my Mom & Dad enough for letting me sleep in until 10am some mornings and how glorious is it not to have to do laundry or dishes for over 2 weeks???? "Da Da Da...South Beverly Knoll!!!"
We spent a lot of time playing on Claiborne Court, went to BooKoo bounce, had a Muffalatta, Benz held a 4 foot alligator at Insta-Gator ranch, ate sushi, met up with Lauren & Brandon, had beignets with Gma & Gpa M., had lots & LOTS of snoballs, Boston sat in a taxi for his FIRST haircut & we even found time to have a 1st birthday party for Boston (with Aunt Tuddie, Aunt Bonnie, Lily & Jack, complete with a pinata too!) I can't thank my Mom & Dad enough for letting me sleep in until 10am some mornings and how glorious is it not to have to do laundry or dishes for over 2 weeks???? "Da Da Da...South Beverly Knoll!!!"


No comments:
Post a Comment