Had a doctor's appointment and ultrasound on 4/3 and everything is going very well! Found out that my placenta has moved up and I'm no longer in the previa danger zone! This is HUGE news since it means that I am out of the high risk category and I'm able to attempt a VBAC (if all other factors are perfect closer to the due date). I'm feeling well but I'm starting to get very tired without doing anything too crazy; it's catching up to me. And it's getting harder and harder to sleep comfortably so I have to have an extra pillow tucked underneath my tummy to make it through the night. And I've definitely graduated into the "waddling" stage:)
Last weekend my father-in-law came over and helped us get some odd jobs done. We officially started the conversion of Matt's exercise room into the baby's nursery and things are really starting to roll now. We'll be painting it baby blue tomorrow and will move up the crib and dressers. I was getting pretty anxious with only 2 1/2 months left but I'm feeling a little more at ease now and will be even more relaxed once I'm able to decorate the walls !


1 comment:
What a great picture of you Mel!!! You look fantastic. Hope baby is treating you well too.
Dusti
Post a Comment