
We spent the New Year relaxing at home. I was able to get lots of things done that I had been putting off before the holidays; one of which was watching one of my new Christmas presents. Matt gave me a DVD of the Simon & Garfunkel "Old Friends" concert tour. I have been a Simon & Garfunkel fan since I was a tween. We were lucky enough to go to the reunion concert at the Rose Garden in November of '03, one of our last dates as a couple, before Benz joined the fam. It was a truly religious experience. So I was rockin' out on the couch when Benz came in the room and saw Art Garfunkel sitting on a stool belting out "Bridge Over Troubled Water." Benz started laughing hysterically, pointed at the TV screen and said "Mama, Paw Paw P.'s hair!" Well above are some pics for your comparison...you be the judge:)


No comments:
Post a Comment